Located beside a beautiful lake and surrounded by acres of parkland and landscaped gardens in Reading, this collection of design-led apartments will offer a premium specification and bold, contemporary design. Bankside Gardens is a new development by Berkeley Group, the UK’s top developer. Enjoy a wide range of amenities on your doorstep and the all-new Reading Green Park Station, which will provide super quick access to Reading, London and beyond.
- A vibrant new destination for Reading
- Uber-stylish waterfront apartments
- Concierge, co-working studio, residents’ gym & cinema room
- Extensive landscaped gardens & parkland
- New train station to Reading & Crossrail in 6 minutes
- Reading to London Paddington in 21 minutes
- Location : Reading RG2 6AB
- Prices from : £292,000
- Lease : 999 Years Leasehold
- Developed by : St. Edward, Berkeley Group – UK’s top developer
- Payment plan : 10% on exchange, 10% after 6 months,
80% on completion
- Completion from : Q2 2021
- Ground Rent from: £250 per annum
- Service Charge : Estimated £3.03 per sq. ft. per annum
- Reading is the tech-hub of the Thames Valley, with motorway and rail links to London and all the main airports, retail and leisure centres in the South East.
- Neighbouring Green Park Village, just over the lake, has a market square with a proposed café and a new primary school.
- With continuous investment over the past 20 years, Reading has grown in status and reputation. Some of the world’s leading corporations now have a major presence here.
- State-of-the-art residents’ gym
- Cinema room to watch the latest blockbuster movie
- Co-working studio and Wi-Fi bar
- On-site Concierge
- Beautifully landscaped gardens