Located in the heart of north London, a new 12-acre city village in Zone 3 is being developed by Berkeley Group, the UK’s leading developer. Part of the Haringey Heartlands Regeneration, Clarendon is set to become an exciting new destination.
- Excellent connections with four stations (Zone 3) In close proximity
- A vibrant business hub and cultural quarter
- Nestled between the energy of Crouch End, Hornsey, Muswell Hill and Wood Green
- 5 acres of stunning public space and fantastic Residents’ Facilities
- Only a 9 minute walk with fantastic access to Central London’s entertainment, retail and leisure districts, Covent Garden and Knightsbridge as well as Heathrow Airport.
- Location : London N8
- Prices from : £340,000
- Lease : 999 Years Leasehold
- Developed by : St. William, Berkeley Group – UK’s top developer
- Payment plan : 10% on exchange, 10% after 12 months, 5% after 18 months, 75% on completion
- Completion from : Q4 2021 – Q2 2022
- Ground Rent from: £500 per annum
- Service Charge : Estimated £4.29 per sq. ft. per annum
- The cultural quarter will include a central boulevard to help improve connectivity between the surrounding neighbourhoods of Hornsey, Wood Green and Alexandra Park, benefitting from the ease of access to a variety of transport connections.
- Perfectly situated just 0.7 mile from Wood Green station. Easy access to Bond Street in just 23 minutes and Heathrow Airport Terminals 4 & 5.
- 0.9 miles from the iconic North London venue that is surrounded by 196 acres of beautiful parkland, and grounds that boast a boating lake, pitch & putt course.
- Residents’ only lounge
- Meeting and dining room
- 16 Meter swimming pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Gym and treatment room
- 24-hour concierge
- Beautifully landscaped gardens