SOUTH QUAY PLAZA
Located just a few moments from the heart of London’s fastest growing business district, SQP is incredibly well connected. Within a five minute walk you can access the South Quay DLR station, Canary Wharf underground station and the forthcoming Elizabeth Line (Crossrail). South Quay Plaza is a new development by Berkeley Group, the UK’s top developer.
- Designed by world leading architects, Foster & Partners
- Residents become exclusive members of The Quay Club
- Residents’ club lounge and terrace on the 56th floor.
- 24 hour concierge.
- 2.6 acres of landscaped gardens.
- Location : London E14
- Prices from : £945,000
- Lease : 999 Years Leasehold
- Developed by : Berkeley Group – UK’s top developer
- Payment plan : 10% on exchange, 10% after 12 months, 5% after 18 months,
75% on completion
- Completion from : Q1-Q2 2022
- Ground Rent from: £400 per annum
- Service Charge : Estimated £6.75 per sq. ft. per annum
- Superbly located at a pivotal intersection of the capital’s historic docks in Canary Wharf, South Quay Plaza will create a vibrant, safe, mixed-use and sustainable waterside development of the highest design quality. It will set the benchmark for future similar developments across the UK.
- South Quay Plaza’s slender 68-storey glass and steel tower will bring a new focal point to the London skyline and provide a new reason to live in Canary Wharf, the city’s prestigious, modern financial district.
- Exclusive membership of The Quay Club for residents
- State-of-the-art leisure facilities
- Double height 20m swimming pool that overlooking the South Dock
- Gym area with the best in cardiovascular equipment
- 56th floor Residents’ Club Lounge offering the finest views in London
- Conference room, library and boardroom