WEST END GATE
Asquith House at West End Gate is less than 15 minutes walk to both Hyde Park and Regents Park and moments from the prestigious neighbourhoods of Marylebone and Little Venice, a development by Berkeley Group, the UK’s top developer. West End Gate is 1-minute walk to Edgware Road Underground Station, 9 minutes walk to Marylebone Underground Station and 11 minutes walk to Paddington Underground Station.
- Manhattan, 1,2,3 & 4 Bedroom apartments
- Perfectly located in Central London
- Excellent transport connections
- CCTV monitoring combined with individual apartment video entry system
- Carefully landscaped gardens feature a linear water feature that flows throughout the residents’ garden.
- Location: Central London, W2
- Prices from: £640,000
- Lease: 999 Years Leasehold
- Payment plan: 20% on exchange, 10% after 12 months,
70% on completion
- Completion from: Q1/Q2 2022
- Ground Rent from: £500 per annum
- Service Charge: Estimated £6 per sq. ft. per annum
- Convenient high-frequency travel from Edgware Road station, a mere one minute by foot from West End Gate.
- Four Underground lines provide swift access around London.
- Paddington station is a short walk away with direct links to Heathrow Airport. It is also one of the stations on the new Crossrail Elizabeth line.
- 24-hour concierge
- State-of-the-art swimming pool, spa, and gym
- Sauna and steam room
- Business lounge
- Beautifully landscaped private gardens
- Residents only cinema room
- Secure underground parking