Located adjacent to the spectacular natural surroundings of two existing reservoirs and Finsbury Park, all within a short distance of Central London and the City. Woodberry Down is a new development by Berkeley Group, the UK’s top developer. The project is focused on creating a sustainable community, with large and improved public open spaces as well as impressive new community facilities.
- Stunning views over the reservoirs and Finsbury Park
- 20 minutes to the City & only 8 minutes to Kings Cross
- Unique waterside location
- Landmark Regeneration by Award-Winning Partnership
- Convenient Zone 2 location
- Location : Finsbury Park, London N4 2SB
- Prices from : £550,000
- Lease : 295 Years Leasehold
- Developed by : Berkeley Homes, Berkeley Group – UK’s top developer
- Payment plan : 10% on exchange, 10% after 12 months, 5% after 18 months,
75% on completion
- Completion from : Q4 2021
- Ground Rent from: £350 per annum
- Service Charge : Estimated £4.9 per sq. ft. per annum
- Set across 64 acres, with 42 acres of open water and 15 acres of landscaped parkland, this award-winning regeneration in the heart of London Zone 2 offers residents London living of an entirely different nature.
- Woodberry Wetlands nature reserve, opened in April 2016 by the London Wildlife Trust is a calm oasis for London wildlife and residents alike. Take a walk along the boardwalk, nestled amongst the wildlife and reeds, to enjoy the café overlooking the splendour of the nature reserve, all set to the serene sound of birdsong.
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour concierge
- Residents’ Lounge